While I realize that most of this movie was made with special effects there were some filming locations and you cannot fail to mention the use of props that look just amazing! The new older Alice is a very refreshing change I think.
You have to love the tea party now matter how scary it is! Look at those vintage tea pots and Johnny Depp is there somewhere! This is the new party theme for Spring a Mad Hatter's Tea.
I love the detailing in the Queen's castle.. The eye patch is the best... and those little monkeys holding the candles.
In the scene where Alice sails to China she is in Charlstown Harbor in England.
The Antony house in Cornwall is Alice's home in the movie. Since the movie has come out the Antony house is offering tours including Alice's bedroom. They also have included a tea room and added various movie related pieces to their gardens.
Have you seen the movie yet? What do you think?
If you have not seen the trailer check it out here...
- Antony House, Torpoint, Cornwall, England, UK
- Charlestown Harbour, Charlestown, Cornwall, England, UK
- (Dockers Scene/Alice Sails to China)
- Cornwall, England, UK
- Culver Studios - 9336 W. Washington Blvd., Culver City, California, USA
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Plymouth, Devon, England, UK
- Sony Pictures Studios - 10202 W. Washington Blvd., Culver City, California, USA
- The Barbican, Plymouth, Devon, England, UK
- information and images via imdb