Friday, April 16, 2010

Greige in Alabama by Tracery Interiors





Once again Paige Schnell and Doug Davis of Tracery Interiors designed an amazing space that I adore.  The reclaimed antique oak paneling and ceiling coffers are amazing.  The Dining room is my favorite I think though.  The details of the layered antiqued mirrors make the space have so much depth and reflect all of that natural light.  I love all of the detail that Tracery puts into their design always a pleasure to see.





images via tracery interiors.  Interior design by Paige Schnell and Doug Davis.  Architecture by Dungan Nequette Architects.
Tracery Interiors, Birmingham, AL  &  Rosemary Beach, FL:  
Dungan Nequette Architects, Birmingham, AL:  www.dungan-nequette.com
Pin It!

9 comments:

Greet said...

I discovered Tracery Interiors a while ago and I was immediately overwhelmed! I love these pictures!!
Great post!
xx
Greet

The Shiny Pebble said...

I love that first image... it may be the sense of mystery that the curtains bring to that hallway... and the little glimpse of the well lit room beyond.

Claire Watkins, ASID allied said...

Those guys rock! So glad you featured their work!

Ann said...

Just beautiful!
So peaceful...

Dumbwit Tellher said...

What a spectacular home. It's as though you are stepping into a European Country Home. Truly a delight to see. Happy weekend to you Christina ~

Charlotta Ward said...

Love the paneled walls and ceilings - and in particular the detail around the doors! Wow!

Also think the mirrored wall is fantastic - the old smokey glass underneath the loose mirror on top. Great idea.

Thanks for sharing this. Wonderful find.

xx Charlotta

A Perfect Gray said...

absolutely beautiful. Tracery Interiors is tops in my book - I am inspired by each design.

Beadboard UpCountry said...

Absolutely stunningly gorgeous!!!!!!I will be sure to check out Tracery interiors.......These rooms are inspiring, especially the dining room with the mirror hung over the other mirror. Enjoying your posts very much! Maryanne:)

La Dolfina said...

Wow, I'm breathless. Never heard of Tracery Interiors but I will never forget them now!!
This home is downright stunning!!!!