Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Collected and Natural..





This space has a wonderful collected natural feeling, it doesn't feel forced or planed.  
Just relaxed and special.  

Are you a collector? 
What is your best find?
I have a few very special pieces but they all have a story..  they should always have a story.  
Some of my favorites are artwork.
I purchased my first Eric Zener pieces when I started working
on my own as a designer for the first time.

They are very special to me because they are symbolic of  the adventure that I was starting and I love them to this day!

images via ?

Photobucket
Pin It!

8 comments:

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Hi there! I was happy to read yesterdays post on the french hotel with the cool chandy. I hung up my vintage french chandy yesterday and I think it is much like the one on your blog post. I linked it up to your post too. Take a peek! http://maisondecor8.blogspot.com/2011/05/french-beaded-chandy-is-up.html
xxoo

eclecticrevisited said...

love the natural elements mixed with the black accents...love the painting as well...


maureen

Karena said...

Really wonderful Christina!! I adore the second image, however both so natural and layered.

I am hosting A New very Exciting $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Kris said...

J'adore the first photo. I love natural elements. I have clipped branches off trees and bushes and brought the outdoors inside. Fresh, new and lovely!

Kris

quintessence said...

Agree - lovely comfortable yet stylish space!!

YONKS said...

It's beautiful - I could really see myself living with this decor rather than the all white look! Great ideas for e to add to my portfolio - THANKS
Dianne
OXOXO

Loretta Fontaine (APPLESandRUBIES) said...

Cristina- It's hard to pull off a collected look isn't it?

My best find is a carved church by my great-grandfather. It is such a treasure to me. Here's a post where you can see it: http://applesandrubies.blogspot.com/2010/12/pure-style-home-holiday-inspired-lunch.html

Loretta

under spanish moss said...

Love all of the natural elements in this space. Totally agree, love pieces with a story to tell.