Sunday, October 23, 2011

That little something..



I think that every photo or space has that little something.  The something that makes it great.  For this space it is truly the way that the pillow contrasts with the rest of the space.  It is so necessary but at the same time so different from everything going on in there.  I love that little something....

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  I am having trouble not working.. you know how it is when you feel like you should be doing something constructive but everyone around you is rebelling?  That is how this weekend is going...

image via pinterest 


Photobucket
Pin It!

5 comments:

lisaroyhandbags said...

Love that space! The pillow is fantastic and so are those lights over the art :)

Splenderosa said...

Christina, I love the way your blog looks. The photos are so large and beautiful, I know I will always find something interesting & wonderful. It's like ice cream at the end of a long hot day.
Sending love....

Kris said...

Beautiful photos. I love the wood floors and the basket!

Kris

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Just wanted to let you know that I gave you the versatile award today on my blog. Check it out!

Elizabeth Eiffel said...

The elements of this room work so well together. I had to smile when I read your comment about constructive action versus inaction. I can waste hours on the computer when I should be attending to other more important matters! At least I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Warm wishes.