Tuesday, December 6, 2011

By Invitation: enchanted evening...









The invitations have been sent and we are off to an little holiday party...  I am so excited to get all dressed up and have a lovely time with my friends!  (I hope no one minds if I over do it a little- I don't get out much...) 




We don't ever want to forget a gift for the hostess and a little something for the other guests too..  macarons to be enjoyed at the party and a little something for her to enjoy while relaxing after everyone has gone home...

Please do visit the other ladies to see what everyone was wearing!

Photobucket 
Pin It!

8 comments:

Francine Gardner said...

Perfect beautiful outfit !

Splenderosa said...

I am SO happy you indulged completely in our post. It's a dream, a fantasy, it's fun...totally a girl thing so it has to be over-the-top a bit. I love the dress and know how beautiful it would be on you. Thank you for participating, Christina...and Merry Christmas, darling....

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful!!!!! You will surely be one of the best dressed guests at the soiree! Just beautiful!! And thank you for the lovely candle, one of my favorite brands and you just know macaroons are one of my all time fave indulgences!! Can't wait to dig in!!
Thanks for coming....it was a ball, wasn't it?

Charlotta Ward said...

Christina that dress is magic! I love the colour and the embellished bustier!

You are so sweet and thoughtful thinking of the guests, and your hostess gift is perfect too!

Imagine if this party was for real. I'd be there in a minute (and ten hours..or what ever it takes to fly to Tina's from Sweden.. ha!).

xx Charlotta
Space for Inspiration

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Fabulous dress...and the perfect gift. We'll all have so much fun. Mona

quintessence said...

ADore every single one of your beautiful picks!!

Fifi Flowers said...

GORGEOUS selections!

Greet said...

Oh Christina,you will look gorgeous!!! So stylish!
It would so nice to meet at Tina's party! I wished it was for real!
xx
Greet