Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day Dreaming...



I am day dreaming of a sweet little apartment in the heart of Paris just like this one.  Instead of being here enjoying baguettes, cheese and wine, we are taking pictures for our upcoming One Kings Lane sale today.  It is amazing how much work goes into a sale.  Everyone at OKL is really great and a real joy to work with which is so nice to see in a growing company like theirs.

Wishing you a wonderful day filled with dreams like this little beauty.. I suppose we have to work hard to get to a place like this one, right?

image via the Aestate



Photobucket Pin It
Pin It!

10 comments:

Eleni said...

Harder than hard, I guess. But it's a good thing to be able to dream and rather motivational!

allumer * decor said...

I dream of a place like this too... gorgeous! I'll be sure to check out your One Kings Lane sale. Thanks!

Edith Nuss said...

You can also just rent a beautiful Paris apartments for a few days! This is not expensive and makes a pleasant home while visiting la ville lumiere! http://www.private-homes.com

elisa said...

a beautiful little dream. my floors are like these in this old sussex cottage, only very very old and rough! those ornate walls are something else. i wish i had a stack of books like that, beauties! good luck with your preparations, i wish i could visit the sale. xx

Chic Coles said...

Now that is the way to day dream.

Kris said...

Yes, indeed...we would have to work very hard! It is beautiful.

Kris

Karena said...

Oh my those gorgeous floors! The mirror and fireplace, I adore it all!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

French Basketeer.com said...

I'll be in Beaune for New Year's eve, and I admit I am spending a lot of time day dreaming about it! Beautiful image; good luck with the sale~

Renae Moore said...

I wouldn't mind escaping to a little place like this!
Enjoy!
xx

Michelle said...

Oh how fun! I have a fantasy Paris apartment too :)