Thursday, January 26, 2012

LA Mart discoveries...






We headed up to LA for a quick day at the Mart last weekend and found a lot of fun goodies!  I feel in love with the new lamps from Jamie Young.  The glass pieces are amazing!  I want the lamps in the first picture, I just love the color and texture..






Eloquence is always one of my favorites and they had a new larger showroom which was so nice to see everything together.  (note: my Vespa is still available)




We headed upstairs to Bassman Blaine a great way to see some of my favorite lines in one place.  That art is perfect for a job I am working on!  This is just a little peek.  I know it is not the same as going to New York or Atlanta (they are on my list for later this year) but it still does inspire!
Photobucket
Pin It!

14 comments:

Amanda Hill said...

Yay...I got to vegas market sunday! This gets me so excited!

HRH The Duchess of State said...

What a great tour of what you saw dahhling! so many things I loved!

Lost in Provence said...

Oh, I am crazy for those abstract pieces. Beautiful finds!

Karena said...

Adore the middle chunky rounded lamp in the second image!! That celadon color is wonderful! Also love seeing stacks of gorgeous pillows!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

'Inga' said...

Wonderful! I love these kind of stores but they are hard to find here in TX, if you know some good ones in the DFW area, would you please let me know?
I have been following your blog for a while now and you always come up with great pictures! Love them!

IDI student said...

Great pictures!!!! Love the lamps in the first picture too, with some clean cream traditional sofa's and a herring bone wood floor!

Jill said...

Wonderful pictures. I love the chairs. Would make for an elegant dining room.
Have a great day,
Jill

Recipe for Design said...

In total agreement about the Atlanta market. My favorite! L.A. is a fun, easy one though, and I do love the showrooms you featured.

Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

Love those blue lamps! (What color would you say is that blue shade?)

And those chairs look interesting with the funky backs.

Nothing but inspiration when you hit the markets!

Kellie Collis said...

Oooh! Those lamps are fabulous! And those pretty chairs are irresistible. Have a lovely weekend, Kellie xx

HausStylish said...

wow you are so lucky to have access to all those beautiful homewares, we are not so fortunate in Australia so I'm green with envy! I love the seafoam/celadon lamp in the second image with the linen coloured shade, so beautiful. Also checked out your portfolio and your Foothill house took my breath away - so many beautiful textures and so much warmth Thanks for inspiring me;-)

About: said...

I was just at the PDC yesterday and found so many amazing pieces! love these finds!!! xx
Golden White Décor

Alpha Blonde said...

The lamps in the second picture are gorgeous, the texture reminds me of sea glass.

Shauna at Classically Chic Design said...

Love your blog!! I look forward to all your post!