Monday, June 4, 2012

a little kitchen inspiration...




I have been hording images for months and after getting the green light on the kitchen remodel I have had to finally narrow it down.  So here they are most of my favorites...
Above is the beautiful kitchen from the home of Loi Thai from Tone on Tone.  Pendants love them and they seem pretty similar to the pair that I purchased last week for my kitchen!  Cabinets- beautiful color so soft and clean and just not quite white (well in this photo- I am not sure if they are in person).

 I love this glass front cabinet for dishes and glassware with storage on the bottom.
Something similar will go where our really large pantry is now.


Beautiful island love the cabinet color..  Our island will be a light grey to match the colors in the backsplash which will be a vein cut limestone (my color starting point).


I love the base detail on this piece and of course the color is super cool.


We will have a similar cook top- I am leaning towards the Kitchen-aid version with a griddle.
Yes please.


I love this cabinet too for dishes just deciding on the style.  Mine will have a dark espresso finish.


I love the huge molding detail on the top of the cabinetry in this space and the storage on the island.

As well as the amazing pendants!

Also, thank you for all of your sweet comments and emails about my last post!!  Keeping those fingers crossed for me always helps!  Off to start a wonderful week...

images via pinterest
Photobucket 
Pin It!

13 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

You must be so excited about your new kitchen. Loi has a beautiful functional kitchen and I love the idea of a hutch. You've made some gorgeous choices!

Enjoy your day!
XX
Debra~

Cheryl said...

I just love your images. The colors are soothing. Years ago, when my husband and I built our home, we would laugh at ourselves as our trim always seemed to be some shade of taupe or "greige"
Looking forward to watching the final decisions play out.

PURA VIDA said...

As usual...just LOVE those pops of green1

Kris said...

I love the color in the first image. It is so pretty. The chairs look a shade darker and I like them as well. Really all of the images are beautiful. I like aspects of all of them...the glass front cabinets, the marble countertops and the cabinet for your dishes.

I'm sure this will be an exciting time for you and can't wait to see your reveal.

Have a wonderful week Christina!

vicki archer said...

Fabulous kitchens... I do love the grey veined marble and cabinetry together... xv

Justin said...

Great looking kitchens. The home decor accessories really bring out these rooms. There's a site that I usually frequent called World to Home. They've got some good home decor stuff.

http://www.worldtohome.com/

Renée Finberg said...

when you use all of these choices....
you will have a fabulous kitchen!
xx

French Basketeer.com said...

Love all the images, and can't wait to see what you will select....please keep us posted on progress and choices!

Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...

Hi Christina - Thank YOU! I appreciate the link :-) I am totally honored to be in such fabulous company. Have a great week!
Cheers,
Loi

nuburylane.com said...

How exciting for you! I love every single image! I am also going to be doing a kitchen remodel in my new (older) house. Can't wait til we get to that point. I'm having a hard time deciding between white cabinets or a shade of gray. Can't wait to see what you do, I'm sure it will be beautiful! I'm loving the idea of a hutch for your dishes... So pretty

dream-me said...

I cannot wait to see what you do! So funny, first thing I bought for our house were the kitchen pendants. We didn't have plans but I had dreamed the kitchen.

alex said...

Worktops can really add beauty to kitchen.

________________________
http://refitmyhome.com/kitchen-worktops

Acelin said...

WOW! I am so impressed with the amazing kitchen designs. Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures. Keep up the good work. Best Wishes.