Tuesday, October 30, 2012

botanicals..



These pieces are so fantastic.  It is always interesting to me how I can like so very many things.  I like some more than others but generally I like a lot of things a lot.  Does that even make sense?  I am not sure but I don't find many things in design that I just don't like at all.  

Sorry rambling here! Point is I really like these.. what about you?  I don't often see the vintage botanicals with a black matting, what a wonderful discovery these must have been.

image via
Photobucket 
Pin It!

6 comments:

ilmondodiselezione said...

They are really wonderful! Love them...

Hugs, Claudia

Anji Johnston said...

These are stunning and very unusual. I, like you, seem to like everything! That is why my house is in a constant state of 'work in progress'.

cindy hattersley design said...

Christina

I love the combination of the dark botanicals with that wonderful bench...just pure lovliness!

Kristie Franklin said...

I like them too! The black matting sure makes a big difference. I like the overall image, the bench, grain sack pillows and basket. Very pretty!

Debra Hall said...

So stunning...LoVe!!

thedreameryblog said...

I love botanicals when they're all grouped together. I've done them with flowers and birds here http://www.yourbloomflora.blogspot.com/2012/05/simple-cellophane-template-for-hanging.html .