Wednesday, December 26, 2012

a quick hello...


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  We are trying to get it back together here, catch up with reality and take some time to enjoy ourselves.  This year has been an amazing ride and I realized this morning how very many places we have been and how much we have accomplished.  I am excited for the New Year and looking forward to sharing it with all of you!  Thank you for everything, for every comment and every email I truly appreciate your support and encouragement here on the blog and in my businesses!

image via

 

Photobucket 
Pin It!

5 comments:

Tricia Rose said...

Have a wonderful New Year - in transition - Christina! And thank you for your inspiration, and for everything you have done for me and Rough Linen.

Karen Albert said...

Thank you Christina for all of the beauty you bring to us!

Wishing you a wondrous Holiday and All the best in the year ahead!

Love and Hugs,
Karena
Art by Karena

Acquired Objects said...

Christina you always bring the very best to us so it makes it easy to enjoy your site. I wish you the very best for the coming year!

XXX
Debra~

Kristie Franklin said...

It's always a pleasure to stop by each day. I see so many wonderful designs. I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!

vicki archer said...

Happy New Year Christina... xv