Monday, December 17, 2012

just a little bit..




Oh my goodness we are in the final stretch here it seems.  Christmas is so close!  I finally got the house lightly decorated before my guests arrived on Saturday.  It is a little different from last year and fit my mood perfectly.  The lighting was a little off yesterday due to the rain so I am hoping for sun and I can show you something a little nicer.  These are just a few little bits and pieces.  

On Sunday I went to the flea market in Long Beach and picked up a few little goodies including some pillows to finish off the living room.. Love vintage textiles!
Wishing you a lovely Monday of madness and rushing around before the holiday!

 

Photobucket 
Pin It!

9 comments:

carolyn bradford said...

Everything looks very beautiful! Hope your week is off to a great start! We had our annual Christmas party Saturday too and now I'm just recovering! So fun but a lot of work!

Studio One Design said...

Lovely 'bits and pieces'. The holiday is that much more wonderful when our environment feels 'right'. No Mondays of madness and rushing around - I promised myself that I would dedicate this holiday to SLOWING down and smelling the fragrance of the tree and to wrapping the gifts with homemade package decorations, etc. Wishing you a day of peace and wonder in this season of beauty.

Wild Oak Designs said...

I like your tree...I did a similar monochromatic look...like it.
Nancy
http://wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

Sharon de Jager said...

Love the green look and your pooch certainly looks cosy on that sofa...thanks for sharing.

jackie jade said...

your tree is so lovely! i also love any photo with a cute doggie in it!

Kristie Franklin said...

Beautifully decorated. I love the new pillows...they are gorgous!

French Basketeer.com said...

Looks great and I really love your dog with the new pillows!

vreelandroad said...

Christina,
The pillows on your sofa are FABULOUS! Can you tell us more about them? They are the perfect mix and match.

Happiest of holidays and to another exciting new year!
Jennifer

Looking Glass said...

Just gorgeous!

~ Clare x