Thursday, January 10, 2013

architectural love..



Well we all know I am a sucker for a well designed building.  This one is at the top of my list... let me see here used brick, black doors, white columns, ivy or wisteria growing up one side.  Pretty much perfect I think.  I cannot believe we are already on Thursday again.  How does time fly by so quickly?  Where is it all going and why?  

I hope you are looking forward to a restful weekend (yep I pretty much consider it imminent at this point)!

image via
Photobucket 
Pin It!

7 comments:

Gam said...

Oh I am in love..this is a beautiful home! Any idea where it is located?

Tara Dillard said...

I would remove the lawn, replace with brick, 1" apart, & evergreen groundcover.

Seems they need the lawn for a dog?

Can't ever stop working, even with pics!!

Agree, love the architecture.

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

Splenderosa said...

Yes, I would love to know where it is too. Have a great weekend, Christina. We TVing the Houston Texans vs New England Patriots on Sunday and hope our Texans won't be beat up quite so badly as before.
Love from Houston....

Kristie Franklin said...

Very nice!

I was just thinking the other day about how fast the time goes by. In my younger years I used to think the days dragged on but now...I close my eyes and it's the weekend again! Where do the days go? Ha

Unknown said...

Am loving the tall black doors... or are they windows? Whatever they are, the impact is magnificent! Loving this exterior for all the reasons you said, Christina.
The days would move much slower if you didn't have wonderful things to fill your days and we know you do. You just keep creating amazing spaces! Have a restful weekend!
Judy

sheepyhollow said...

oh...love! Triple decker, but, no. Looks like another 'layer' with a 'sunken' garden! Four layers of delicious-ness!

thedreameryblog said...

Oh my this house! I love the architecture, the oversized black windows. This is exactly what I want the back of my house to look like overlooking the mountains and a lake!