Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year big plans...



First of all thank you for all of your sweet comments on the photos from instagram, it is a great way to capture a moment in time for me.  I was flipping trough pictures from trips to Paris and found these from a trip a long time ago in Portugal.  I posted some photos once before but these got me thinking... I love to travel and this year will be no different but I have not nailed down my path as of yet and I cannot wait to share where I am going!  In looking back I see how things change for me over the years, what I focus on when I travel and how I try to capture it.  This is a small walled town that was so amazing in contrast.  I tried to capture the colors that they were so bold with on the buildings.  Amazing! 
What does 2013 hold for you?  Any plans yet?  I always love to hear good ideas so bring them on!







Photobucket 
Pin It!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love these photos!!! It captures the feel of the town. Beautiful.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

These are beautiful! This year, we are moving from Missouri to Utah, and hopefully, adopting a new baby! Love your blog, btw.

PURA VIDA said...

travel is the one thing that you can spend money on that will make you rich!

Kristie Franklin said...

Even though the dramatic colors are used sparingly, they are beautiful up against the white background and tiled roofs. Absolutely gorgeous!

No plans yet for 2013.

Mrs. W said...

Love your photos. Can't wait to see where your travels take you in 2013! Happy New Year.

French Basketeer.com said...

I need this cheery little pop of sun and color in January!! Paris in March/April and Beaune in May, I am still planning out the year.

Mumbai said...

Last year I made photos from doors.... any size, any color, any style...crazy? For this year it might be landscape and more landscape, while crossing China. But anyway, pictures tell the most beautiful stories.

Mary said...

Christina, you always inspire - at home or abroad - thanks for bringing so much beauty to us, whether in neutrals or bright colors!!!!!

I just placed an order with you online - will be excited to receive it and anxious to get back home to jumpstart my decor projects ( I've traveled so often this past year and am behind with everything at home). I leave on an Antarctic expedition next week - the ultimate travel experience!

Happy New Year to you and your family - hope your travels take you to special places in 2013.
Warmly, Mary

Laurel Bern said...

Happy New Year Christina! beautiful photos as always! No plans for travel, but that's okay. I moved 33 miles and for me, that's huge. moved OUT, that is. my own place... away from all that has dragged me down for so long... but it'll take some time. In the meantime, am feeling more and more at home in my lovely new apartment. I'll get back to blogging soon! thanks for all of your endless inspiration. xo ~ Laurel

thedreameryblog said...

Happy New Year Christina! Like you I want to add even more traveling to my new year goals, and you're pictures of Portugal are making me miss my beautiful country and family. I can't wait to make it back there again, and be in the country, eating the freshest foods and making homemade wine! Hope this year take you everywhere you want to go!