Saturday, February 16, 2013

contrasts..


I find that contrast is so necessary in a space, it doesn't have to be as obvious as this, which I love, but it can be simple and textural as well.  This combination is beautiful and interesting, the antlers make it for me.

I hope your weekend is full of beautiful days- we are expecting another 80 degree day here in California before it cools again.  If you are visiting us from One Kings Lane- Welcome - we are happy you are here!

image via


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Francine Gardner said...

Now, i remember why I opened a showroom in West hollywood in hope of moving there for good....80 degrees! i am waking up to a grey, dismal day. i love crisp contrast, especially black and white.I am working on designing a space for the Design on a Dime event in new York. The inspiration is white, grey and black...

Jana said...

I have, unfortunately, cloudy and only -1. I long the sun :-)
have nice weekend :-)

christina @ greige said...

Francine,

It won't last long. Cold and rainy by Tuesday, but we are enjoying it. You have so many wonderful trade offs there though, I am eternally jealous!

Christina

Janae Smith said...

Hello I love you blog!! Perfection..;-)
What brand is this black lamp??