Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Project inspiration... beach house


When I start a project my imagination runs wild.  I think about the possibilities and the look that I want to achieve.  Sometimes it is more difficult than others but often my mind moves fairly quickly to where I want it to be.  Lately I have been pulling together inspiration images on pinterest and keeping them organized by project, then narrow them down to share with my client.

I am working on a home in Redondo Beach, CA right now and I love the feel of the clean white walls with dark floors for the space.  This is my jumping off point and now I have to reign it all in to fit the budget and actual spaces.  I cannot wait to see how we do!

 






all images from Pinterest - click through for the links

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige 
Pin It!

3 comments:

Tropical Life Style said...

You got the right choice to pull these photos out because it is absolutely one of the beautiful projects I have ever seen so far! The living room makes me live in my cabin and decorate it with the beauty of white! Good luck!

Sebastian Chuter

Mary said...

Beautiful spaces and once again they remind me why I too love neutrals in decor - so peaceful, clean and easy on the eye.

Lovely Christina - hope the beach house project goes well - hope you share more with us later?

Hugs - Mary

Maya said...

Beautiful natural tones ... very inspirational ... Lovely post
MAYA
http://nordeasthome.blogspot.com/